Locke Lavender Lemonade
10 minutes minutes
20 minutes minutes
You'll never be able to drink regular lemonade again. The is a refreshing drink you'll want to keep enjoying and one of my favorite with enjoying lavender.
- 4 Cups of Water (filtered)
- 1 cup of Raw Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Dried Lavender Buds (double if using fresh)
- 1 cup of Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 6 slices of Lemon
- 12 sprigs of Lavender
- In a saucepan add water, sugar and dried lavender buds.
- Heat saucepan for (10) mins or until it starts to boil, gentle stir every once and awhile.
- Remove from heat and cover pan with lid to steep for (20) mins.
- Using a fine- screen colander, pour saucepan contents into a pitcher/beverage container.
- Add Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice and Stir
- Serve in glasses of choice! (I love a stemless wine glass) Add a bit of ice and fancy it up the a slice of lemon & (2) sprigs of lavender